Leisnoi Professional Services has an urgent need for:
- Two (2) Laborers
These positions are located at Lackland AFB in Texas. If you are interested and available or know someone who would be a good fit, please contact our hiring manager, Kathryn Ginsburg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEISNOI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Candidates must possess a minimum of a B.S. degree in an engineering discipline with 5+ years of professional experience in same. Desired experience includes excellent writing and communication skills, project/client management, a working regulatory knowledge base (e.g. RCRA, CERCLA, GAEPD, ADEM, FDEP, SCDHEC etc.), extensive knowledge and experience with liner design (preferably landfill although other HPDE liner experience is acceptable), construction, quality control, stormwater management, construction best management practices and site safety, project management experience, including financial management, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and GIS. Position requires DMV record check and a satisfactory medical exam including drug screen. 40 Hr. OSHA training required. Full benefits offered. Send resumes to email@example.com.
Summary of Position:
The Mid to Senior Civil Engineering PM will be responsible for providing project/client management, general writing and technical support for proposals and projects managed from the Hunters Point Naval Shipyard site office. Leisnoi considers this a long-term position with growth potential. The successful candidate will immediately become part of our team, and will be working on projects for State Agency and Federal Agency led projects.
The Civil Engineering PM will have four main responsibilities which will include: 1) project management 2) proposal, plan and report writing, 3) frequent interaction with client/regulators, 4) directing/mentoring junior- to mid-level employees in proper proposal/report writing and field work implementation and 5) engineering design. The writing responsibilities will include directly overseeing the writing of Planning Documents (Work Plans, Corrective Action Plans, QAPPs, SAPs, Construction QA/QC Plans, Erosion Control Plans, etc.) and Engineering Reports.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Civil Engineer in the State of California.
- Must have 5+ years of environmental or civil engineering consulting and project management experience
- Other specific experience that will be evaluated includes:
- Experience performing liner design and quality control
- Demonstrate ability to assist with technical questions, cost analyses and engineering oversite
- Stormwater management design and construction
- Experience in site civil engineering construction and design
- Experience in site safety
- Demonstrated Proposal and Report Writing Ability
- Extensive Knowledge of Fieldwork Procedures and maintaining Quality Control during those procedures.
- Ability to handle routine Project Responsibilities with minimal over-sight and direction from the Program Manager.
- Ability to identify problems as they occur and work with the Project Team to brainstorm and implement solutions.
- The candidate must have the following personality traits:
- Positive and Professional
- Team Player
- Organized and meticulous with details
- Self-motivated and efficient
- Computer literate with working knowledge of GIS, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint
- Current valid driver’s license and ability to pass a HAZWOPER medical exam and drug screen.
Special Consideration will be given to candidates who have:
- Extensive knowledge of Federal and/or State Regulatory Guidelines
- Understanding of AutoCAD Civil 3D or GIS Software
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience in Microsoft Project or other project management software
- 40 Hour OSHA HAZWOPER Training
- Current 8-hour OSHA HAZWOPER refresher
Leisnoi values strategic thinking, creative approaches, and high-quality work products for our clients. We strive to provide a positive and team-oriented workplace for motivated individuals.
Leisnoi offers a full benefit package which includes medical, dental, life, disability and a 401(k).
LEISNOI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
The Proposal Manager’s primary responsibility is the complete proposal support and direct interface with our Program Managers and Project Managers in writing and coordinating the submission of Federal task order proposal responses in support of our currently awarded Contracts as well as early phase submittals on new contracts we are wanting to acquire. Tuyuq specializes in a broad range of industries, such as Environmental Remediation Services, Horizontal and Vertical Construction. This position is initially responsible for working directly as a Proposal Manager to provide start-to-submittal coordination of two types of proposal efforts:
- Task order proposal efforts, including but not limited to: drafting proposals and presentations; monitoring for potential task orders to be released under current contracts.
- Early phase proposal efforts, including preparation of past performance and company information used to down select potential contractors for later phase submissions.
This position also involves maintaining an organized file of proposal documentation and business development materials; supporting other proposal development and business initiatives as needed and supporting our future business initiatives and proposal efforts for large business ventures. This position will be very much autonomous and requires a highly organized person with a meticulous attention to detail and deadlines. This position requires strategic thinking, problem solving, forward action, and ability to quickly respond to changing deadlines and priorities on a daily basis. This position interacts with staff at all levels/regions and disciplines, supporting projects globally.
For efforts supported by this position, response times (from moment of receipt of a request to submission) on supported efforts can range from four (4) to ten (10) days on the short end to fifteen (15) to thirty (30) days for longer complicated submittals. The successful individual will need flexibility in their work hours to meet these deadlines.
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below; however, this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Approximately 75% of work hours devoted to the following tasks:
- Lead and coordinate high-quality, task order proposal responses in support of current contract awards and programs held by Tuyuq, to include supporting data calls in response to teaming partners that we are currently partnered on large programs
- Lead and coordinate early phase proposal submissions for new contracts that Tuyuq is wanting to acquire, which may include data calls to team partners that we are working with to win the contract
- Draft and edit proposal responses in partnership with business development and client teams
- Manage proposal process and schedule to ensure engagement of the right internal resources and all deadlines are met
- Edit proposal materials to eliminate inconsistencies in format or voice, typos, and grammatical and spelling mistakes as well as scrub acronyms
- Become an expert on Tuyuq’s client and functional experience regionally and globally, and be the single POC interface with our prime contract clients and partners
Approximately 15% of work hours devoted to the following tasks:
- Prepare presentations to support new business opportunities, including: organizing brainstorming sessions; creating win themes; developing content, PowerPoint slides and other creative materials in print and online formats; etc.
- Develop effective methods for presenting and organizing information within proposals, such as the use of tables and graphics
- Adapt existing resumes and other qualification materials to respond to individual proposal needs
- Research, write, and update information in the business development repository, including best of breed text, project descriptions, resumes, and other qualifications materials
- Monitor websites for program goals and upcoming work opportunities anticipated to be part of current awarded programs, and distribute opportunities and details to appropriate staff as needed
- Coordinate with third-party proposal writers on select, high-value opportunities
- Assist with other corporate writing and communications as needed
- Attend all assigned meetings
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field, preferably English or comparable, and 2+ years relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional writing and analytical skills, and the ability to write both strategically and creatively under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize efforts to meet deadlines. Missing deadlines will be considered a critical error.
- Knowledge of Federal acquisition and FAR/DFAR policy a plus
- Ability and experience working with multi-national individuals and overcoming language barrier also a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- This a full-time exempt position that reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.